Fighting H.A.R.D is a 501c3 organization established to raise awareness, educate, and provide resources to families impacted by hit and run fatalities.
We assist families impacted by hit and run driving by providing resources to grieving families. There are serious consequences for drivers who leave the scene of an accident and often their victims and families suffer potential long-term physical and emotional impacts which can have significant financial implications.
We work to seek funding to offer our services and resources throughout the metropolitan area. We are partnered with existing victims support programs that have a specific target to hit and run victims. This epidemic is nationwide and has an overall focus which impacts people from many backgrounds.
The following are goals and objectives of Fighting H.A.R.D. (Fighting Hit And Run Driving):
- Emphasize the significant existence of hit and run problems.
- Determine scope of hit and run problem
- Estimate number of hit and run crashes annually.
- Determine number and type of fatally injured victims with a hit and run focus.
- Provide support and resources to victims’ families directly impacted by fatalities.
- Establishing a college scholarship in the name of Jameca Stanfield
- Change Hit and Run Laws in the State of Missouri